CALL CENTER HOURS:
Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm Eastern
1. What is YebCom?
2. What is Digital Phone Service?
3. What do I need to use YebCom?
4. Will my Dial-Up connection work with YebCom?
5. Can I use my regular phone service if I sign up for YebCom?
6. Do I have to speak through my computer to use your service?
7. Can I use my existing telephones, or will I have to buy all new equipment?
8. Can I use my computer and talk on the phone at the same time?
9. Do I have to have a broadband Connection to use YebCom?
10. What is the quality of the calls like?
11. What do I need to do to transfer my number to YebCom?
1. What is YebCom? [top]
YebCom is a telephone service that uses any broadband Internet connection to send and receive telephone calls-and save you money. You use your regular home phone and call just like you do now. Quality is excellent, and savings are significant, especially for anyone who makes lots of long-distance telephone calls. Plus, all the extra calling features you would want are included free.
2. What is Digital phone service? [top]
Digital Phone service is a great new way to make and receive phone calls using your broadband Internet connection instead of your standard phone line. YebCom converts your phone calls into data and sends it through your high-speed Internet connection just like email.
It comes out the other end just like a regular phone call. Your callers will never know that it's any different since it sounds just like a regular phone call. YebCom uses the very latest IP technology to deliver excellent sound quality, reliability, and extra calling features.
3. What do I need to use YebCom? [top]
All you will need is a Regular Telephone and DSL/Cable Modem Broadband connection, YebCom will supply the rest of the equipment.
4. Will my Dial-Up connection work with YebCom? [top]
YebCom will not work with Dial-Up Connection. YebCom uses Broadband Internet connection.
5. Can I use my regular phone service if I sign up for YebCom? [top]
Your regular phone service is not affected by YebCom. YebCom operates through your broadband connection and does not interfere with your regular phone service.
6. Do I have to speak through my computer to use your service? [top]
There is no need. YebCom operates without the use of the computer. The only thing you will need is a broadband connection via Cable or DSL.
7. Can I use my existing telephone, or will I have to buy all new equipment? [top]
You can use YebCom with your regular home phone. No new equipment needs to
8. Can I use my computer and talk on the phone at the same time? [top]
YebCom works without the need of the computer, so you can make and receive calls while surfing the web.
9. Do I have to have a Broadband Connection to use YebCom? [top]
DSL or Cable Broadband is required. You have to have high-speed connection to use YebCom.
10. What is the quality of the calls like? [top]
Excellent. You can expect sound quality comparable to your regular home phone service.
11. What do I need to do to transfer my number to YebCom? [top]
A. YebCom offers free number porting. You can keep the same phone number you have today, and move it to YebCom.
B. We can transfer most phone numbers in 10 days, but in some cases it can take up to 4 weeks. We will provide you with a temporary phone number (which you will choose during your Sign Up Process).
C. Some phone companies are requiring that you provide other information and or that you fill out a specific form (in condition to release your number to us) we will notify you accordingly and will send you such form or the need for more information if required.
D. Once your line is successfully moved to us we will notify you. Until that time you will have to have your current phone service active.
SAYS IT ALL
Thank you so much for the lines, we love you guys. We hope to get more lines soon through you, and grow our businesses.